Asslammualaikum, kepada muslimin dan muslimat.
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Source: Wani's Food Blog
1 packet agar-agar strips (20 gm)
4 1/2 cups liquid (cocktail syrup + water)
1/2 can evaporated milk (about 200ml)
3/4 cups sugar
3 tablespoons custard powder
1 can fruit cocktail
1 teaspoon vanilla essence Kiwi ~
cut to small chunks Method :
1. Put the fruit cock tail through a strainer. Keep the syrup to boil the agar-agar.
2. Boil the agar-agar strips with 4 1/2 cups of water plus the syrup. Boil till all the agar-agar strips disolves.
3. Meanwhile, beat eggs, vanilla essence and add in custard powder. Set aside.
4. Pour the agar-agar through the strainer and add in the evaporated milk. Put back on the stove and let it boil.
5. Reduce the heat and add in the eggs mixture a little at the time and continue stirring.
6. Add in the fruit cocktails. Stir for a few minutes and remove from heat.
7. Pour into the prepared mould. Leave to cool and then chill in the refrigerator.